Thursday, 2024-03-28, 1:48 AM
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Anime Collector's Galore » General » Music » Favorite Anime Soundtrack (What soundtrack is your favorite?)
Favorite Anime Soundtrack
DiceDate: Thursday, 2011-05-05, 2:47 PM | Message # 1
Keeper of the Peace
Group: Moderators
Might as well get some discussion going over here! <3

Everyone's gotta have that one special soundtrack that they love listening to, right? So, what's your favorite anime OST and why?

My favorite OST will likely always and forever be the Baccano! soundtrack. The music style from the 30s has always appealed to me, for starters. Even with that aside, the Baccano! soundtrack can play with all of my emotions no matter how many times I've heard it. Coming in second would be the Summer Wars OST. I love how refreshing and simplistic it is.

What about you? :D

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
FF/FP JiseiHakushaku
Coscom JiseiHakushaku
Tumblr Diceybunz

YoshjDate: Thursday, 2011-05-19, 1:44 PM | Message # 2
Straw Hat Pirate
Group: Users
I LOVE the "Death Note theme"; it's something that has always been on my iPod since I have it xD It's not generally whole OST's that I like, but more selected songs. Others that stick is "Flame of resolution" from Reborn! and "Lilium" from Elfen Lied. And I like "Sena's theme" from Eyeshield 21.

WD40_OtakuDate: Friday, 2011-05-20, 7:59 PM | Message # 3
Straw Hat Pirate
I've always loved any soundtrack by Yuki Kajiura, Yoko Kanno, or Kawai Kenji. I have a few favorites that I listen more than others, the .//Hack Sign soundtracks are frequent listens as are the My Hime and My Otome and Escaflwone soundtracks. Some of the songs I listen to the most are: In the Land of Twilight under the Moon, Obsession, World, Where the Sky is High, Open your Heart, Ensei ~Instrumental and Omou Kokoro~, Its only the Fairy Tail, Dance of Curse, Shadow of Doubt, MOON, Cat's Delicacy, and many many more. Oh, I also like the Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni soundtracks, they are also done by Kawai Kenji. Very dark music, I love listening to those albums on rainy or foggy days, just give you that really eerie feeling.

AiDate: Monday, 2011-06-06, 10:26 PM | Message # 4
Straw Hat Pirate
*jumps up and down excitedly* Ohh, pick me, pick me!

Well, I like a lot of soundtracks. Like, seriously. A lot. I'm a music freak, especially if we're talking about anything that involves an orchestra, electric guitars, opera, trumpets, or anything classical in general.

What? I'm getting off topic? Ack!

Alrighty, then. My favorite anime OST has to be Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. Yuki Kajiura is my absolute favorite musician, and nearly every song I hear from her puts me at peace. The openings and endings are nice too, especially the ones for the OVAs. My next favorite soundtrack would be Code Geass.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Anime Collector's Galore » General » Music » Favorite Anime Soundtrack (What soundtrack is your favorite?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: