Thursday, 2024-03-28, 3:23 AM
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Anime Collector's Galore » Industry » Anime Licensing Annoucements » Sentai Filmworks Adds Clamp's Kobato TV Anime
Sentai Filmworks Adds Clamp's Kobato TV Anime
DiGiRyuuDate: Sunday, 2011-05-01, 10:34 AM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
Source Here.

"The North American anime licensor Sentai Filmworks revealed at its Kawaii Kon panel on Saturday that it acquired the Kobato. fantasy television anime series for release in August. In CLAMP's original manga and the subsequent anime adaptation, Kobato (Kana Hanazawa) is a young girl who "cures" other people's pain and fills a mysterious bottle with feelings of suffering from their hearts. The anime ran for 24 episodes from 2009 to 2010.

Yen Press will publish the 4th manga volume in North America this July."

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I was afraid nobody would pick this up. Will definitely be buying this!

- "That doesn't make me happy at all, you jerk! :D"

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

formerroadieDate: Sunday, 2011-05-01, 7:01 PM | Message # 2
Keeper of the Peace
Group: Moderators
I will be interested to see this. The only anime I have seen by clamp is Tsubasa and I've not read much either. I have X in my back catalog which I'm looking forward to a lot. OH WAIT, is Chobits Clamp? If it is, I've read half the manga series and loved it. I can't wait to get the Blu-Ray.

DiGiRyuuDate: Monday, 2011-05-02, 7:10 PM | Message # 3
Admin
Group: Administrators
Quote (formerroadie)
I will be interested to see this. The only anime I have seen by clamp is Tsubasa and I've not read much either. I have X in my back catalog which I'm looking forward to a lot. OH WAIT, is Chobits Clamp? If it is, I've read half the manga series and loved it. I can't wait to get the Blu-Ray.

Chobits is indeed by CLAMP. smile

There is also Angelic Layer, X movie, xxxHolic, Magic Knight Rayearth, CardCaptor Sakura, Tokyo Babylon (prequel to X), RG Veda, Miyuki-chan In Wonderland, and CLAMP School Detectives.

They also did the Character Designs for the Code Geass Anime, Moryo no Hako Anime, Sweet Valerian Anime, and will be doing them for the new Blood-C Anime. ^^

- "That doesn't make me happy at all, you jerk! :D"

sammyDate: Wednesday, 2011-05-04, 9:55 PM | Message # 4
Straw Hat Pirate
Group: Users
i love kobato

Anime Collector's Galore » Industry » Anime Licensing Annoucements » Sentai Filmworks Adds Clamp's Kobato TV Anime
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: